Resources & Events
We strive to invest in companies that are consciously working to create a diverse leadership team — one that’s inclusive across gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disabilities and national origins.
While we would never impose hiring decisions, we aim to reduce the potential impact of unconscious bias for key C-Level, advisory board, supervisory board and senior roles within a Company.
We, therefore, ask that each portfolio company include an “inclusion rule” in its HR policies so that at least one woman and/or member of a population currently underrepresented within the company shall be formally interviewed for any open executive position.”
- Using impactful international diversity initiatives like:
- #movingforward; network and open-source directory to create more diverse and inclusive workplaces
- http://www.diversity.vc/toolkit/; diversity VC toolkit and internal monitoring report
- #movingforward; network activities for venture-backed founders
- https://www.inclusionintech.com/; diversity & Inclusion in Tech – A Practical Guidebook for Entrepreneurs
- Female Founder office hours and other pipeline tools
- Recruitment statement: in case of equal qualifications we hire women
VC Night: VC Night: Measuring Valuation(s)
Date: September 11th, 2019